Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy always

I had this wonderful blog I wrote and deleted!  We spent New Years with 4 grand children under 6 as of Thursday!  They ran, screamed, I think that was me, ran, ate and some crashed at 10:00PM and the 2 year old ushered in the New Year saying she wasn't tired.  She was, but got up at 6:00AM!  I have spent the last 4 days reorganising my stash and recommend this for all.  What gems, what wonderful taste I have in fabric, what quilts I can imagine!  My new project will be finishing an Italien floor quilt in paperpieceing that I started 2 years ago and want to finish, just to get rid of the fabric I bought to make it!
In the New Year. what are you working on and what organizing stuff are you doing as I would appreciated the advice!?  I need to focus, calm down, get rid of stuff and learn to cook!  That from my husband!
I will do only what is fun as the Slevegde Queen needs to get rid of some of the collected slevedges from last year!

Take care and I will post a picture of newly cleaned sewing room when done!
Imagine

No comments: