Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Quilted Friends!

Friends know what friends like and also how to give.  Friends keep other friends in mind when they receive a gift that may not be perfect for them but perfect for another friends.  In my case it was a QC quilting friend who had a friend bring her fabric from Africa.  While not perfect for her she knew it was perfect for another and so she passed it onto, another friend.  I am so happy about this that I too will pass something along to another so that they too will have a surprise in their quilting life!


I made 2 Roman shades with this fabric that matched my decor and esthetics's!  My husband had placed one of my quilts in front of the French doors of our camp entrance and while this kept the heat in and the cold breezes, that whip across the lake, out, it did not solve the issue entirely!  Everytime you wanted to go outside the quilt fell on your head because 1 big quilt across 2 French doors meant a hassle everytime the door opened.  The shade and fabric solved our problem beautifully.
So keep a friend in mind the next time you have or are given something that may be passed along.   We should all pass something on, whether it is good wishes or something else. Just do it!
Jessica

No comments: