Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Time to revisit

Happy days when something gets done!  It does not matter what but something is better than sitting all day watching musicals and TV and nothing else. 
I received 2 notes today telling me they enjoyed my "Selvedge Queen" talk for CPQG.  I m thankful for the notes and so thankful to be a quilter.  I  you don't tell someone how you feel or whether you were "moved" than you never know if someone understood what you were trying to say.  My mother always said when something "moved her", more often when it didn't!  I decided I needed more FACEBOOK friends and now I am connected with long distance relatives and other quilters who have  sent me comments.  Reach out and touch, for sure.  We once got our daughter a cat and we had always called our cat "BOOFY" but this one she said "No, Poppy, For Sure" and I asked if that was the name and she said it was Poppy , For Sure!

I am revisiting my UFO's and updating what I am doing, more for me than well others,..and here are the UFO's, some winners


2 years Crazy Quilt  Blocks
2 red work hand embroidered pieces
Strata for Louise Smith and  Ami Simms classes
Elinor Peace Bailey pocketbook started DONE combined with another UFO
3 years Petals swap, 1 year used
2 years 1/2 Square swap, all used to make 3 tops as backgrounds for petals
Italian Floors paper pieced quilt
Greek door quilt  from a class
Secrets Quilt
Friendship Blocks 2 guilds Swap
Faces of me Friendship Block
Landscape  from Pam Druhen class to be stitched and quilted
Linda Warren Moon class top to be completed
3 Jackie Patton class stenciled pieces
Naughty Elves  Crayon quilt needs to be hand quilted
5 piece Asian panel Strip Robin
Tent lady? Fusible Applique class
Hand appliqued Snowman pillow top created by daughter
Leaves Friendship Blocks
2 hand painted pieces in QC  Jennifer Beavin class
Hand embroidered Chicken blocks leftover from a jacket
Hand applique Chickens a BOM from quilt store
Quilters Way BOM that I can't figure out the ruler!
Whirly Windmills blocks seminar from a getaway for Quilter's Connection (correction) DONE with Elinor Peace Baily in a Cicken Getaway Bag
Japanese Lanterns leftover from quilt, quilt blocks
Sylvia's Einstein class mystery blocks (A mystery to me)
Marci Baker class  top to  bequilted
Halloween quilt, Hack and Sewn!, needs verbage and quilting
Grandson's  4th Birthday Quilt  DONE
another day another UFO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

See our What Is Seo web page for a wide range of weblogs and websites, you
will come across numerous service providers offering Seo services.


Have a look at my web site; search engine optimization advertising

Anonymous said...

The interpersonal skills, which apply to personal
Looking For A Boy Friend, a toxic person might give threats of
withdrawing his/her love or even absconding from
the person.

my webpage can i get a boyfriend