Monday, December 19, 2011

Happy Grinchmas!

Well, the turkey is not bought, the tree is not up, the house is not ready and 20 guests have said yes, "I'm coming"!  Where are the sitting and what are they eating, better yet, what are they bringing?!,  and why am  I not ready?  It's just the usual Christmas spirit, a time for procrastination, yet, 100%  knowledge that it will get down, as it always has.  But, 6 Grinch lap quilts tops are done, 4 embroidered aprons are done, 2 volunteer embroideries completed and delivered, all presents bought up until today wrapped,  I have watched every holiday movie, sometimes more than once,  on 6 channels and I have seen "The Grinch Who Stole Christmas" 4 times!  Favorite movie is "The Ref".  but my heart belongs to the Grinch!
Hope everyone has a holly, jolly, Christmas!  It is triumphant you know!

No comments: