Thursday, May 21, 2015

Busy life, wouldn't have any other way!

I was lucky to be invited to the Northern Lights Quilt Guild in Lebanon, NH.  A beautiful ride and awesome sunset and falling star on my way home. Great idea for the Program Chair to take me out to dinner because most of us come to your towns and don't know where to eat, especially, if you just driven 2 or 3 hours.  I usually drive thru McDonald's!
I am always amazed how helpful members are in dragging my heavy suitcases in for my trunk show and always thankful! especially grateful, when they pack it all back up and help lug it out into the car!
I calculated that there is 3000 yards of fabric in my coats and quilts and misc stuff I bring.
The hats were a big hit and many members wore them with different jackets !
I am so thankful to be asked as it allows me, over and over again, of how much I have created  but it also puts pressure to create something new!
I made a Creature Comfort vest, yes, a swamp vest, this week because I bought an alligator rhinestone necklace that needed a vest to show it off!   I made an alligator soft sculpture scarf to wear too!  Just need to sew the teeth and claws on it before I post!
more later........
























1 comment:

Linda Hicks said...

A red carpet and one thinks of you! You bring lots of sunshine and joy to people...all the time creating a giant wave of art.