Thursday, August 15, 2013

A Quilters Gathering

I hope everyone is making a quilt or a garment for A Quilters Gathering in October in Manchester, NH.  I know I will but WHAT!?   will I be?   I do not know but I hope it gets finished in time as I am the Opening Night Gala commentator and also the Saturday night closing I g one as well, for a giant costume party celebration of 25 years of wonderful quilt shows!  Shows that showcase our New England Quilters and vendors!  Please come and create, a night to be remembered !  How else, but to come in costume, where, anything  is possible and imagined!

Come and support me, your favorite speaker ,on Saturday night while I give my Selvedge Queen talk and Show and Tell!  Tell me what you think and like, or,  don't?  All is fun and all is worth the discussion,

I know I don't write as often as other bloggers.  My last 4 fortune tellers told me I am a writer but...............I

I am a procrastinator, that is who I am but I know it and still do it, HELP!


Please come and support me and see a show worth entering, deadline is September 15th..  whatever you make it needs to seen, not hidden.  We need to see what everyone is doing and we can learn from everyone, not just the experts!

Check their website or come and visit me at my future dates as the Selvedge Queen!
just me
Jessica


No comments: