Thursday, January 10, 2013

Now a New Year finally, is that better, hell NO!

OK, a New Year, with resolutions to be broken, but also a chance to fix all the broken parts of a body that has the spirit but not the stamina!  So I got 2 more cortisone shots is each of my knees, an improvement over the last 2!  I did weight myself but we are not going there there  now!  I finally got the abscessed tooth of 6 months removed today, pain, is all I can say after 2 hours of .....I don't want to know.  Pills have helped but protective layer has already fallen out!  I did catch up on a Material Girls Quilt Guild Inchies swap and now will catch up on television shows, maybe!
I am working on a 25 years of quilting quilt for the the Mat Girls quilt show in June, check my schedule.  I donated those books to the last quilt show, anonymously, but unfortunately there were pictures of me, with clothes on, in one the them.  Beware, check books to be donated before for names and pictures!  I was skinner then, damn!
Currently working on the 25th anniversary of quilt with fabrics  donated to me after I was no longer President of Material Girls Quilt Guild. Hard to do with all the different styles but I want to honor those who had faith in me then.  I need to finish a Marcy Baker quilt, full size, for Jocelyn my 2nd grand daughter  who loves purple and is my crazy haired purple princess!  Next is her sister's, Elise,  Karen Stone twin size quilt for the upgrades in their sleeping arrangements.  3 and 5 years old get bigger and so do their beds!
Holidays were great and so is the after holidays.  I am getting all the body parts fixed and hoping that all have a great year and healthy too!
I am trying and so shoule you!
Jessica

No comments: