Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Herring Run Quilt Guild

Well, I wrote an entire post and never saved it so that is why there was a title and no info for the last post. I am speaking at the Herring Run Quilt Quild in Norwell, Ma Saturday, April 7th as a fill in speaker. So happy that people remember that I am local to Massachusetts and call me if they need a speaker in a hurry! Almost a glitch as I broke one of my hearing aids today and this was the first time In 41 years of wearing them that I broke one. Freaked out as. I am talking tomorrow at the Herring Run Guild! Luckily I called all around as, of course, my dealer was away, and found a dealer in Shrewsbury who not only fixed it but but didn't charge me. An angel!
Finally started my Material Girls Quilt Guild year long challenge "if you were a quilt what would you be"! We may think we know ourselves but try to quilt that idea.
 I also finished the final round in a Round Robin challenge for Quilters Connection Quilt Guild and I can't wait for the big, 32 participants reveal at Monday nights meeting! I wish everyone a safe and wonderful holiday and hope the warm weather remains warm!

No comments: